Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Potty Talk

Hello and welcome to Potty Talk. Today we discuss this do's and don'ts of lavatory conversations and cell phones.

If you are on the phone don't take me in the bathroom with you! No conversation is that important to me. There are some moments in life that you should just keep to yourself. Chatting away with me over your recent breakup and relieving your emotions while relieving yourself does not make us any closer as friends.

There i've said my piece. See you next time some burr gets in my britches...

3 Comments:

Blogger Sweet Cheeks said...

But, Jeni, I always talk to you from the bathroom. I thought it made us, sniff, closer...is this something I should be concerned about?

7:56 PM  
Blogger Velo Bella said...

I love that picture.
It deserves pie.

9:28 PM  
Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

i just want you to know that i have tried to read this post ... like 27 times.

but each time ... i just see that frikkin picture and can't see letters straight to read.

it's the damn elephant.
~

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home