Thursday, February 16, 2006

Interview Sockkage


Today I made someones interview not sock!

Yes I said sock not suck.

So I'm sitting there quite seriously asking this fellow what his experience level is with such n' such software...yadda..yadda, and I notice that he seems to be looking at the ground alot when I try to make eye contact. Hmmm...maybe somethings down there. So when he's not looking I steal a glance at the area near my primly crossed feet to see what is so interesting.

Doh...I've pulled a Sabine. My Happy Bunny socks peeking from above my Danskos have upstaged me! Hah...oh well. I just left it like that. A good sense of humor is a requirement for this job anyway...

6 Comments:

Blogger X Bunny said...

awesome
i love that bunny
did the poor soul get the job or were his socks too boring?

5:05 PM  
Blogger nicknameless said...

yes, happy bunny is one of my favorites!

no...very boring stripey business socky, but that's not the only reason he didn't make par

6:11 PM  
Blogger Velo Bella said...

you rock socks

6:15 PM  
Blogger Velo Bella said...

Except this morning, in my distracted rush, I put on Jeni's Danskos instead of mine. Oopsie. And hers even have little IF stickers in them to distinguish them. But in the brain addled state of pre-coffee morning, thats not enough.

So, I told Jeni that she could have her pick of my clogs to wear to make up for it.

Thats how things work at the Dukes Hotet

1:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

think i'm gonna have to move in, i'm a size 9/9.5, can i make the cult, i mean cut

2:01 PM  
Blogger nicknameless said...

You two girls as roomies would put the hotet over z top. It would be the grooviest shaggidelic house in z world. Command central on pink n' black steroids with little kitty crops , danskos arranged neatly, bikes on every wall, and of course perfect little finger sandwhiches.

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home