Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Ouija Fun


So last week I found one of these Psychic Therapist cards on my car. I was amused for a moment or two and then it found it's way to my circular filing system. Yesterday I found three tacked to my car, these also all meandered their way the same direction as the first. I am curious though;
- Are American leaves not readable? Why the discrimination?
- What is raeding?? ;)
- If they can't spell, how can this person read?
- Isn't mystery part of the fun of life? Can you read a book before it is written? Mumbo Jumbo...

3 Comments:

Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

i'm psychic.

i know exactly when migo thinks i'm acting stupid.

9:45 AM  
Blogger nicknameless said...

is it when he cocks his eyebrow and looks slightly confused? I get that look from him alot.

9:59 AM  
Blogger X Bunny said...

she said 'eyebrow'

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home