Saturday, January 21, 2006

I'm moving to Narnia

Saw the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe last night. It was beautiful. Made me feel about 10 years old again. For a couple hours I shagged my adult self off into a corner and enjoyed the ride. I tried not to think about how these sad stiff fellows remind me of little kernels of our imagination frozen in time as we grow up. I miss being so wrapped up in a book that I feel like I can smell, taste, hear and see what is happening as I read it. Call me silly if you want, I want to believe in mystical creatures, and witches, and talking lions for just a bit longer....

9 Comments:

Blogger Velo Bella said...

you said 'shagged'.

~

10:30 AM  
Blogger nicknameless said...

Indeedy I did! Where are you missy? We did a little dancin' last night and the posse wasn't complete without you.

8:58 PM  
Blogger X Bunny said...

was it as good, better, or worse than the book?

9:37 PM  
Blogger nicknameless said...

It was not as good as the book, movies rarely are in my opinion. I couldn't get lost in it like I did in Lord of the Rings but it was fun to watch. The effects were incredible.

11:32 PM  
Blogger Velo Bella said...

okay...that wasn't me with the shagged comment. Just oV not paying attention to which log in is active on the little computer in gomorrah.

I'm not much of a tilde person.

Too bad I missed the dancin though!

8:11 AM  
Blogger Velo Bella said...

And whats this I hear about swing dancing......?

4:36 PM  
Blogger X Bunny said...

you need to 'sign out' when you are done...believe me we've been through this at casa conejo

7:54 PM  
Blogger X Bunny said...

otherwise next thing you know you'll post a whole blog on the wrong site

that is a real pain

7:55 PM  
Blogger nicknameless said...

Maybe if you bring me home a chocolate I'll tell you ;)

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home