Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Zabriskie is coming back as a wolf



The more I see of Z in the tour the more I can't help but like the guy. The other day I was innocently meandering the web looking for a bike frame and I ran across this most random podcast page. For the next ten minutes or so I just cracked up...as I tried to imagine this fella chatting up flatulence, and being reincarnated as a cow with the guys in the peleton. How could you possibly take this guy seriously? I think that is part of his evil plan though. Throw them all off with random stoner comments and then bare teeth and become a threat when they least expect it. Zabriskie is no cow, he is a wolf disguised as a adorably funky sheep.

3 Comments:

Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

that's what i'm talkin' about!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

those are hilarious, thanks nicky.

1:55 PM  
Blogger L. Christmas said...

OMG.. Awesome!! He's the biggest stoner I've heard speak since high school!

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home