Monday, April 10, 2006

Blog Lapse

Oh yes...so I have been re-miss in my bloggage, but it's because well...I was painting my toenails, stacking cats, or swimming with sea turtles. Take your pick, I don't have a worthy excuse. ;)


Anyway here's what I have been up to lately for a start, and I will resume regular bloggage later this week;

one week hellish finals, 5 gazillion loads of laundry, cleaning my room, making a mad mess of my room within 5 minutes of cleaning, watching the roomba, playing with my camera, buying stuff, selling stuff, signing up for another quarter of getting edumacated, debating the ridiculousness of the system with the dean of business, desperately searching for a shrubbery, hanging out with two madwomen (whom I adore & admire), traipsing 12 jillion times across the SO and back, taking a mud-bath, wondering why a swallow would carry coconuts, wondering where Miss Mary, Sabine, and Laura purchase their super powers....I bought some last week at the flea market and they suck

K....thats it for now....phhhhlllffttt

5 Comments:

Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

jenni be funny.

and tell D. we totally snarfed all the white-trash cupcakes.

pre-message.

9:46 PM  
Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

did D-man make MORE desserts?

i think I have a crush on him...

10:49 PM  
Blogger nicknameless said...

Yes...he made more desserts. I think he's trying to fatten us up like in Hansel and Gretel

He also thinks OV has got to bunk this veggie thing cause he's too bony

8:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

nice to have you back

9:17 AM  
Blogger X Bunny said...

tell D he should seen oV before all the tofu

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home