Friday, April 14, 2006

Fantasy Land


I live in my own little happy world and I love the days when the real world decides to see things my way. Yesterday I purchased a pair of jeans that fit amazingly well on a hurried shopping trip. The funny part is they were a size 4! Hah...like I am a size 4. Maybe it's just divine positive encouragement to get my caboose in better shape.


In other good news WalMart decided to stop selling guns in almost a third of it's stores due to lack of demand. Could this mean that our nasty little world is getting a bit kinder? Yes, I am still living in my little fantasy land...you do see the Do Not Disturb sign on the knob don't you?

Anyone have a clay pigeon? ....Pull.....

3 Comments:

Blogger X Bunny said...

i think the clothing world has changed its sizing over time so that we all are wearing smaller sizes

there's no other explanation for why i am wearing an xxs jersey

and does that mean that they are going to stop selling co2 cartridges in those stores....darned inconvenient

11:12 AM  
Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

they sell co2's there?

awww crap.

2:40 PM  
Blogger X Bunny said...

waaaay cheap

and they card you
you have to be over 18

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home