Monday, May 15, 2006

The answer to everything....

"Don't think. Thinking is the enemy of creativity. It's self-conscious and anything self-conscious is lousy. You cannot try to do things. You simply must do things." Ray Bradbury

For example:

Today I didn't just TRY to get up in time to ride to work, I just did. It felt fanfrikkentabulous.

This weekend I did not think about whether pie would increase my waistline. I just snarfed it up like an addict with a key to the evidence room.

My advise... go forth, snarf pie, get up early, do things that make you smile.

3 Comments:

Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

sounds like someone had a pretty good weekend.

so did we. thanks.

1:45 PM  
Blogger X Bunny said...

i need some pie

4:34 PM  
Blogger Velo Bella said...

could you snarf the pie thats in the fridge please

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home