Tuesday, November 14, 2006

From the horses mouth


With very American cynicism I listen to the various news outlets spoon feeding me bits of information strained, twisted, and reformed for the sake of ratings and I wonder where in those bits lies the truth. If I took each piece and refit them together like the colors in a stained glass window when I step back will I get the whole picture?

Today I found a fascinating piece of glass to add to my disfunctional window on the world..... http://aliveinbaghdad.org/

2 Comments:

Blogger nicknameless said...

ummm...did you click the link?

the blog it links to is news from Iraq based on personal accounts from Iraqi citizens who are living our war every day.

I can't think of a better set of eyes to look through.

10:14 AM  
Blogger nicknameless said...

um...RW didn't write that and you enjoy your whacked police state with blinders on...get real

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home