Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Testing...1..2.. is this thing on?


BBwaaa....guess who's back! Not sure why I stopped blogging, not sure why I am starting again, guess I just felt like it. Okay so here's the quickk 411 on what has passed in our lives over the last 21 months;



- married the coolest guy ever, and got an awesome family-in-law in the deal

- moved to a cute little place in Redwood City

- got a cat that pretty much owns us

- my sister moved to the Big Apple

- Allie & Mike decided they should swap coasts again and moved to NY as well


I'm sure theres more, but it escapes me right now. I guess I'll update the rest as it comes to me.


So on to other subjects that tickle my fancy.


Heard on the news today that in Barcelona they have successfully transplanted a womans damaged esophagus with one grown from stem cells. This is amazing. Why can't we do this in the US? Ok, thats a rhetorical question, but seriously. You would think we would be the first on the bal with this kind of advance. Not just because it obviously has amazing potential to help people but because it is in our countries best self interest to be at or near the head of the technology curve. The classic saying "innovate or die" is especially appropriate considering our current economic woes.


Ok...off to bed for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home