Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Bahhhhh.....



Alright all Bah Hummbuggin and Sugarbucks jokes aside, I dig the Starbucks Peppermint Mocha love....

I would drink that happy goodness everyday twice a day if I were just immune to the sour tummy and wicked buzz that come with abuse. ;(

ahhh....well maybe one more to help me get through the next application. Yes, I said application...I'm finally there, i'll have my Mktg degree in hand so soon I can taste it but the fun isn't over yet. Now I get to bite my nails and pray as I wait to see what schools might accept my application for transfer while I scrape the wishing pond for pennies...shhhhh ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

that looks SOOOOO good.

but there is probably milk in it, huh?

crap.

think they'd make me one with rice milk? think it'd be any good.

think there's a starbucks within, oh, 45 minutes of here??

8:12 PM  
Blogger nicknameless said...

mmmm...i wish the Sugarbucks ones looked that yummy...they only taste that delicioso

ohhhh...I bet they would be yummy with ze rice milch!!

9:32 PM  
Blogger cerebral scribbles said...

Don't worry. I'll lend you my goggles, snorkel and flippers and we'll take a trip to the mall.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

good luck nicky!

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home