Thursday, November 16, 2006

Friday came early!

You always wish it would but it rarely does...until now. Worked my caboosey off this week to get pretty much everything done by Thurs so I can wander off with my bikes for a few days and see what kinda trouble I can get myself into on two wheels.

Going to go here ;)





Haven't been there in at least a year. I'm soooo looking forward to it. Especially since I get to ride with this nut!














After I might do a little bit o' this















Photo courtesy of Linda Locke

But who knows maybe I'll just go to the beach with a good book, a blanket and some hooch in a flask and enjoy the afternoon. In the end well.....

Sometimes that's just how it has to be.

4 Comments:

Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

excellent

everyone needs a little extra time.

I raced at Sand Hill back in the long long ago--it was memorable, and not in a good way....

see you at GGP?

9:03 PM  
Blogger nicknameless said...

see you guys at GGP!

Is da Migo coming? ;)

12:50 PM  
Blogger PAB(a.k.a.CID) said...

but of course!!

migo wants to hump every dog in all of san fransisco (or at least the park)

6:19 PM  
Blogger marscat said...

thanks for all your good advice yesterday before the race...sorry to
say i didn't apply it very well.

that sand trap did me in. oh well.

hope your knee is feeling better.

Erika

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home