Monday, November 20, 2006

The one good thing

...about daylight savings is nightriding. Silly crazy empire strikes back kinda tunnel vision as you swoop through the trees at amazing speeds. ;) Love it...it scares me a bit when my eyes lock onto some tree placed directly in my way and I feel a George of the Jungle moment bubbling under the surface, but even then it's exhilerating.

I haven't done much night riding but I know the lights I have just aren't cutting it. So I'm gonna try some cool new toyzz...


Check em' out here www.brlights.com


Feel the force Luke......

7 Comments:

Blogger L. Christmas said...

night riding = sexy time!

Just go in groups whenever you can... I did quite a few solo night rides in years past, and they can be spooooky.

Love,
goob.

7:03 AM  
Blogger maleonardphi said...

I've been using those lights from various prototypes to production models. I can't say enough good things about them. Super long burn time and plenty bright. Kyle has really put a good product together.

9:29 AM  
Blogger nicknameless said...

ha...BC

sexy time?...is that your tact with the ladies? Get em' out in the woods in ze dark?

When am I gonna get a chance to kick you around the chess board again? Maybe after T-day? Catch up and do a game to see who buys dinner?

-------
mal - yeah they are pretty cool. I like how simple they are to put on the bike...

10:36 AM  
Blogger nicknameless said...

ooohhhh...and you know what I just realized BC? I think it's been almost a year since we last played...my god how time flys.

10:42 AM  
Blogger L. Christmas said...

iiii know! not acceptable!


Chess def. after T-day! (hmm.. since last time I played w/ you may have been the last time I've played at all, I'll bring cash... doesn't mean I won't try and kick your butt ;)

11:13 AM  
Blogger X Bunny said...

good idea!

i emailed my hunny to plug in our lights....

11:57 AM  
Blogger ginmtb said...

chess - is that your new code word goob for gettin' jiggy wid it?

I just love my BR Light. So sexy.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home